Friday, February 27, 2009

OMG! Such An Unlucky Day!

today the nilai murni, zainal asked us the form2's girl stay a while... he has sth to tell us... so we stay loh~ otherwise we will die...=_=!!! ok... after the form1 boys&girls and form2's boys left, he asked us to sit forward... ok...after we sit forward, he started to tell us about our hair... he always talk about this only... otherwise he doesnt has any topic to talk with us... first of all, he talk about our hair... he called us to pin our hair... suddenly,he said: tengok pei juan...mgp dia boleh ikat rambut kemas tapi awak tak boleh? lim pei juan,berdiri... OMG! I'M NOT LIM PEI JUAN! I'M CHUA PEI JUAN! but i didnt angry... i juz said: saya bukan lim... saya chua... then he said: o...chua...tak apalah.... duduk... then i sat down loh... but i felt very embarrassed... because he asked me to stand up like this, and called my name wrong.... one more thing... i'm afraid of some people will gossip about me... juz bcause zainal praised me... OMG... and he told to the teachers that, he think should has a reward for someone whose hair is clipped and is "kemas"... so i think, if its really has an award, i think i should get that... 'cause my hair is so "kemas"~ haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment