Thursday, May 14, 2009

最近爱上写blog...

最近我动不动就写blog哦。。。 只因为我觉得我的blog是让我发泄的地方。。。 无论有没有人看。。。 dont know y.... i love cry recently... i really love the taste of the tears... salty...but it include my sadness...my emotion... i have to put on my smile in school...to friends... but that is not my really feel like... i only feel..i'm lonely... no one will remember me if i die... in school,many ppl saw me will say hi to me... but juz a hi...or juz a wave...nth else... many primary school classmate... in secondary school... have own friends... even though they only know each other about 1 year, but they're very close... how about me...how about our friendship... our 6years friendship...same class 5 years... i always say "what ship never sink?it's friendship!" but my friendship...it sink already... and sink very deep...

1 comment:

  1. 要开心啦~
    不要想不开~
    你妈会担心的~

    ReplyDelete