Thursday, October 7, 2010

7-10-2010

Yaya, today's blog is English too~~
Haha.
Today's exam is science and sejarah which is history.
Science, paper 1 I think is easy but because didn't study so it is hard.  XD
Haha.  ><
Science paper 2 I actually done it in 30 mins and only empty 3 questions.
After that, we went to toilet.
Haha.
Then we went to the gate to wait for my mum.

Surprised that jelly,machi,vicky,aiko,vyon were there already. O.O
They were too nervous~ haha
Wait there for 15 mins I think.
Then my mum come~
With our lunch, MCDONALD!!!!
Too happy~
Went to canteen to eat.
Many people were look at us.
So proud.
Haha.

The history exam?
Just blackened whatever I think.
Haha.































For those who copy us eat Mcdonald.
We copy you?
Hehe.
Wait a min, I forgot you all can't understand English.
I'll write chinese to let you understand.

咳咳
至于那些讲我们copy你们吃麦当劳的人
我们copy你?
你确定?
我们拜二就讲好
拜三就讨论menu
你们明明是拜三才决定要叫外卖的不是吗
靖雯,莹莹和eunice在dataran后面讨论要叫什么时候
你们不是有间谍看着他们讨论吗?
难道你们真的认为我们不知道?
那么明显眼睛直直的看着他们
我们会不知道?
我们为什么要copy你?
不要白痴了拜托
我们何必要copy你们
我们16个人
copy你们几个?
好笑
可笑
白痴
没脑

为了你们要写华语
真的是..

好心啦

No comments:

Post a Comment