Friday, October 29, 2010

Beautiful

Well, this is not the first time that I heard this song
But this is the first time that my tears drop when I heard this song
This is the [Glee] version

Before Mercedes sings, she ask the crowd
Does anyone feel fat? not used? alot of pimples or don't have friends
My tears..just run down
When she sings, I recall alot of things

I was humiliated by people since I was small
Maybe they are not in purpose
But it is still a hurt in my heart
Whether friends, strangers, or even the promoter in shopping mall
They will just use some strange eyes to look at me
Guys! I am also a people
I also got feeling
I can feel if you are peeping me or talking about me
Being fat is not a crime!!
Why can't you just let me go!
I'm also a girl
Can anyone care about my feeling?












Please, don't mock at the fat people
Especially to the girls
We all can feel
Please







By Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones in Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment