Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Ya this is only the title but not the song from Ke$ha. Haha.
Well, I always been tired.==
Why could this be.

Last Friday went to Neway, then the next day definitely got sore throat.
Oh my gosh. ><





Want to go again. ><
Love to sing English song than Chinese song.
Perhaps. Maybe. I think.
LOL.



My manicure is going off these days!!!
OH MY GOSH!!
HOW COULD THIS BE!!!! ==
Just pass few days only.















The one who commented on one of my post last week,
is that you?
Teacher Hock Ming?
Just thought is you.
Lician thought that too.












Had a nice dinner in Pulai Spring last Sunday.
Had a good time. =)
We play, eat, and drink beer in My Friend's House.
Haha.
We had a lot of nice food.
Shark fins!!!
And the duck, I love it!! ^^
Really nice meal.
First time had meal with teacher. XD
But we just act usual.
No need to pretend, act as lady, ect ect ect.
As usual.
Natural is the most beautiful~









❤❤
Treasure what you got.
Treasure time as the time won't fly back.
Rather looking forward to future than regret about something past. =)



Love you guys.




Yours sincerely,
Selina.

3 comments:

  1. HaHahA...dun always throw ur money in manicure...use d money to buy reference books or somethings else...

    ya!no need to pretend!not like Min...=.=''wanted to act as a lady...oh my gosh...i faint...

    write my name again...
    =.=''



    --
    best regards,
    Lician

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing is, the fee of manicure is not I pay but Eunice's mum. ><
    So actually I had the manicure and pedicure for free!!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasapman!!!always use her mummy's money...LoL~~


    --
    best regards,
    Lician

    ReplyDelete