Saturday, November 6, 2010

6-11-2010

Just try another makeup just now
But the makeup is very weird without double eyelid!!!!
Why can't I have double eyelid!!!
It is hard to put on makeup without double eyelid!!!!
T^T

Don't tell me to use the sticker or the glue
It is hard to use both of them
I really don't know how to do.


2th Nov is Eunice's birthday
Didn't celebrate with friends
Haha
Maybe next Tuesday will go to cs together
I will treat her lunch, I think.
Haha
Kinsahi
^^












Stay at home everyday
Haiz
Wanna go out ahhhh!!!!












I love Michelle Phan!!
She is such a great makeup artist!!!!!!!!!
She already have 1million subcriber on youtube!!!!
She is THE FIRST FEMALE HAS 1 MILLION SUBCRIBER ON YOUTUBE!!!
She is also the makeup artist of Lancome on youtube.
She is very amazing!!!!!
Her makeup skill is very brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!
❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment