Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GLEE VOLUME 6 CD!!!

OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH!!! I CAN'T EVEN FIND A WORD TO DESCRIBE MY FEELING RIGHT NOW!! I JUST WON A GLEE VOLUME 6 CD ON REDFM, AGAIN!!
This is my second time to win Glee CD on RedFM!! The last time was at the late night love song section with Mynn and Linora, today is actually right now, RedFM drive. The last time all I have to do was just singing a chart from [Don't stop believing] and chat a while. But today was asking question! The question was, which actress played Holly Holiday in Glee?
The answer was Gwyneth Paltrow! In fact, I googled it and used Google translate to know how to read the name otherwise I really can't win it! lol
Last time, the winner have to be the 5th sms, and I counted 1 to 5 before I press the "send" button. But today, the winner have to be 9th sms, and I counted 1 to 9, quite quickly because my heart was pounding very fast! After I sent, I was literally waiting for the call. lol  A few minutes after, my cellphone rang, the number was from KL, AND I SCREAM SILENTLY AGAIN!!
I took a deep breath before I pick up the call. And it really was from Terry, the DJ!!!!


[Hi, Pei Juan. This is Terry from RedFM, and you gonna win a Glee CD!]
[Ohh, okay.]
[So, tell me, who plays Holly Holiday the teacher in Glee?]
[Erm, Gwyneth Paltrow?]
[Gwyneth Paltrow, yes it is the answer! Congratulations!]
[Ohh, THANK YOU!]
[Love you!]
[Love you TOO!]
[Haha. Do you sing a lot of songs from Glee?]
[Ohh, of course. *giggling*]
[In shower? Very loud?]
[*giggling* Yeah.]
[Oh, poor neighbour!]
[Hahaha.]
[Haha. Alright, congratulations! Bye bye.]
[Thank you! Bye bye.]

Basically, this is our conversation. I actually forgot a bit! Damn memory!
My voice was lower than last time, which is what I always afraid of!
BUT, I'M STILL HAPPY FOR IT!
Because yesterday I actually smsed as well, but didn't win it.=(
I was so sad. I smsed 4 times yesterday, RM0.5/sms.
Just now I just send it 1 time! In nutshell, I spent RM2.5 to got a CD worth over RM40!!! What a bargain!! OMG!!
I think I'm gonna scream silently on my bed now, that's all for now. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment