Saturday, September 17, 2011

FB can't log in. LOST

I am bored. My facebook was unavailable. WTF?  I googled it and the some say you can log in if you use another browser. I am using firefox, so I use google chrome to try, WTF can't as well. It can't even log in.

[Account Temporarily Unavailable
Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.]

WTF WTF WTF. I still need to play [the sims social] and [fashion world]. I sewed some clothes and now is the time to pick them out and sell them but I can't log in!

I feel lost. I have nothing to do. This doesn't surprised me as we all know, facebook has become a very important thing to do everyday. Statics shows that Malaysian are the largest facebook user in the world. Not Asia but THE WORLD. Malaysian users are more than US. This is so lol.

I'm trying to pray that I can log in facebook in an hour. I don't think I can log in in few minutes. Let's hope it will be okay in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment