Monday, October 10, 2011

10-10-2011

Today, went to Sutera with Li Ping and Dora, to celebrate Dora's birthday.

Went to Dora's house at around 2pm, then we took taxi to Sutera.

We went to a Korean restaurant. But I forgot it's name. lol
#The side dish. This is only half of them.
#The kimchi soup. This is full of tofu, it is very yummy!!
#The kimchi pancake, 2 pieces are disappeared because Dora and I took them. XDD

We ate for 2 hours. Chit-chat, eating, taking photos, eating. Hahaha. Then we walked to sutera mall. I bought eye drops, and a book in popular. 《找死专卖店》 I was looking for this book for a long time. I just can't find it! No matter is in CS or sutera, I just can't find it. But this time, luckily I finally found it. I was so happy, lol. Applied the student card as well, just in case I want to buy books in popular. RM10 for 1 year.

Then we went to Moonlight Cake House. They said the cakes are very nice, this is my first time to try.
#The menu. The logo looks like Starbucks/ Coffee Bean's.
#Our cakes. Strawberry Short cake, Japanese Cheese, Green Tea Tiramisu.

The japanese cheese and green tea tiramisu are mine. They are yummy! The cheese cake is so nice. I love the cakes. Definitely will go again. =D

#Green Tea Tiramisu.

 #Japanese Cheese.

#Coffee, I forgot the actual name.

Then Dora went to piano class, Ping and I went back. They should be in Station 1 now, because they want to celebrate Dora's birthday!!! Dora doesn't know this, this is a surprise. I didn't go although they ask me to go, because I have to go to school tomorrow. /.\


Finally, final exam is coming soon. Wednesday. I just hope I won't drop class otherwise I will embarrassed till die. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment