Friday, December 23, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

The iPhone 4S was officially launched in Malaysia on 16th December 2011. I wanted a iPhone 4S too, but I know I can't afford this, and my dad and mom won't buy it for me as well. =(
When I saw the plan from DiGi, OMG it is so affordable! I never know that iPhone 4S could be so affordable since, well, it's iPhone by the way. The most popular smartphone in the world since the iPhone 3g was launced in 2007. When my mom signed a iPhone 3gs from DiGi last year, she said, "if I really don't know how to use this phone, I'll give this to you." You wouldn't know how surprised I am, how I wish my mom really can't learn to use this phone, but it turns out, my mom learn it easily, until now she still loves her phone. I still desire for a iPhone.

Why do I want the iPhone 4S
Because it is the best phone ever for me. It has the 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi. Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front and back. How amazing it is, your fingerprint won't appear on your phone anymore! You know, fingerprints on phone may be disgusting sometimes. =/

The battery always is a nuisance for every smartphone users. My mom's iPhone 3gs' battery runs out pretty quickly, I played a game for 20 mins, then 20% of the battery has gone. This is truth. But now, iPhone 4S' battery have improved! Its standby time is up to 200 hours. For internet use, up to 6 hours on 3G, up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi. This really attracts me, the battery is really important for every phone.

The camera attracts me as well. You can choose either auto focus, or tap to focus. Hence you can take photo with focus on where you want easily. It has a LED flash as well! Therefore you no need to worry about the lighting everytime.


There's more benefit for this phone, I can't elaborate them all since there's too much. If you want to know more about iPhone 4S, check out this link.

In a nutshell, I really want to have a iPhone 4S!!! DiGi and Nuffnang, please give me this as a Christmas gift. =D
 iPhone 4S is whose? Ask Siri and she'll tell you it's mine. ;)


I SURE WIN THE IPHONE 4S!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment