Monday, January 2, 2012

First post in 2012. =D

2012!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been so fast, I'm 17 now. But not officially, let's wait till my birthday. lol   I haven't go to the [undang] lessons since some of my friends have already went there, but my dad said that, in May, we can learn auto car instead of manual. In that case, I'll wait till May since my family's cars are auto. Haha.  =D

I decided to deleted those posts in draft, because they are 2011's posts! It's 2012 now, let's go ahead and don't look back.

Went to CS with my bro today. We went at almost 3. Because he wanted to buy school bag and shoes. We almost walked through every shops that sell bags and shoes. wtf.  I'm so tired of keep walking. My shoes kinda hurt me and my feet are so sore. But he wanted to look through EVERY bags and shoes. wtf wtf wtf.
Finally bought bag and shoes, then it's 6:58pm!!! wtf. We've walked for almost 3 hours. wtf
Then went to Sushi King for dinner. My bro pay for it, I promised him that I'll returned money for him. But I decided to ignore this promise. XDD  If he didn't mention it, I won't mention as well. I'm gonna play dumb. lol

Bought a java chips frappucino in Starbucks. Because of register the starbucks card online, I can redeem a free drink. Redeem a dark mocha for my bro, but he didn't finish even 1/3! Waste my free drink. T.T


School starts 4th Jan. I'm so freaking hate it. lol   But I've prepared everything.  /.\
But, I haven't got my new textbooks!!! Because I didn't return every book last year, due to I didn't wrap them, SBPT don't accept them. They asked me to wrap them and return them next day. Crap, it is holiday for me already! So I didn't went back. So I'm kinda afraid now. So I'm doomed. lol


Finally finished watching [Rookies' Diary]. But now watching [Rookies' Diary 2]. lol.
But one of the actors appeared in my dream yesterday, again! But she's a girl, not guy. lol

#劉香慈 aka 王勝男(士官長) in [Rookies' Diary].

She is the girl who appeared in my dream yesterday! About my dream, I don't know how to explain, so let's keep it a secret. lol
She's really serious in [Rookies' Diary], but she's cute some time. But because she has amazing figure, before this drama, she have a lot of sexy pictures. You can find them in Google.
But she is very caring and nice, like her a lot.


#唐豐 aka 羅剛 in [Rookies' Diary].

OMG I'm so in loved with him. (?!)
He appeared in my dream, my first [Rookies' Diary] dream. I don't remember the content at all after I woke up, but he just keep appeared in my mind that day. lol  I think he's cute, especially when he's talking with 士官長, omg his smile is so charming. I like him a lot. But I can't find the picture of he's smiling to 士官長 in google.


They are couple in this drama, they have 1 thing in common, they both are vegan. But they eat meat sometimes, because you can't choose when you're out with friends right? And because they are actors, of course there' some scene that requires them to eat meat. He ate a drumstick in drama once. lol
I really hope they're couple in real life, but nope. =(
Maybe because of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, they're couple in High School Musical, also in real life. So everytime after I watched a drama, and I really love it, I'll hope the couple in drama as well as real life. /.\
I know I'm crazy. =(



This is my favourite drama in 2011, as well as after [微笑pasta] and [終極三國]. These 3 are my favourite Taiwanese drama ever. Maybe [Rookies' Diary 2] will be my favourite drama in 2012, I'm not sure about this yet.

Because everytime I watch it, the actors will say how hard they are, how hot is the weather, how tired are them. BUT, did they actually think of the actors who act in [Rookies' Diary 1]?

我不知道爲什麽, 我也知道這種想法真的很不好. 可是真的, 每次看[新兵日記2之特戰英雄]的幕後特輯., 我就會討厭那些演員. 他們會一直說有多辛苦, 天氣有多熱, 他們到底有多累, 可是說實在話, 有沒有想過[新兵1]的演員們到底有多辛苦?
他們光是拍攝, 就拍了1年8個月. 這1年8個月里, 一開始支援他們拍攝的班兵們甚至都已經退伍了, 他們還在拍. 甚至中間, 其中一個演員, 巴隆還收到兵單, 要真正的去當兵. 整個加起來, 包括拍攝, 他總共當了4年兵. 他不辛苦嗎?
劉香慈, 巴隆, 錢君仲, 林道遠, 阿龐 他們甚至還繼續演[新兵2], 他們有多麼辛苦? 特戰的訓練不是普通的辛苦, 他們拍完了[新兵1], 至少受了20個月的苦, 還得繼續演這部戲, 繼續被操, 他們不辛苦嗎?
明明最辛苦的是他們, 明明最累的是他們, 他們還是很敬業, 很努力的拍下去. 而你們, 這些第一次參與新兵拍攝的演員, 你們有資格說辛苦嗎?

在新兵1, 他們必須過500障礙, 他們必須天天出操, 必須要伏地挺身, 必須要爬杆, 必須要拉單杠, 甚至當中有2-3個月, 他們說是[刺槍月]. 因為在那幾個月裏面, 他們必須每天刺槍, 每天做一樣的東西, 那是有多辛苦?

這20個月裏面, 他們度過了初夏秋冬, 冬天還必須繼續拍夏天的戲, 因為整部戲43集, 是在說37天的新訓. 雖然冬天拍攝的時候穿長袖, 但那根本是微不足道的. 有時候還24小時都沒闔眼過, 只爲了拍戲.

劉香慈本來是一個很白很白的女生,可是爲了這部戲, 必須每天運動, 接受訓練, 也曬黑了很多很多. 為的是什麽?為的只是要完美詮釋士官長這個身份.

我哭了啦/.\ 只要想到他們爲了這部戲而那麼辛苦, 我忍不住哭了. 那麼辛苦, 只爲了拍出最好的畫面給觀眾. 只爲了完美的詮釋角色.

只能說, 演員們真的很辛苦很辛苦, 台灣很久沒有拍軍教片了, 這一次拍, 就拍了那麼久.
很謝謝導演, 王為, 拍了這麼好的戲.
很謝謝演員們, 那麼辛苦就爲了觀眾們.
還好這部戲, 在台灣收視率真的超好. 一切的辛苦都很值得了.



 雖然我對新兵2的演員們意見真的很多,可是我還是會繼續看. 只爲了繼續看新兵1的演員們, 只爲了看完新兵日記這個系列, 只爲了支持新兵日記系列.

No comments:

Post a Comment