Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fuck off, bitch.

Fuck.
This is the only word that appear in my mind after recalled back everything happened today.

We planned to play running man. We organized everything, plan everything. From team members, mission items, place, time, etc etc. We have to take care of everything.
Then this person, who said wanted to join, he was one of the organizer as well.
But now, he used every excuse, just because he doesn't want to join us.

First, he said he don't want people other than our class to join. Because I asked my bro and his friends to join us as well.
After Esther, Ms Mong, Eunice and Tang Tang talked to him, he agreed to join.
But then, he said he can't go on Saturday because he have to play with his other friends, who plan to play every Saturday.
Finally, he gave a suggestion. Why don't his group of friends versus us?
Fuck off bitch.

Who do you think you are?
You're just a person in our class.
If you don't want to go, just say so.
Don't try to give us those ridiculous excuses.

I did tear in class today.
I thought he was picking on me at first.
Because at the moment he found out that I'm in the same group with him, he asked me to leave game. Right after he found out.
Then today we told him that my bro and his friends will join us. He said he don't want to go then.
I really thought he was picking on me, really.

I said I won't go then. Since he will be so unsatisfied, me, my bro and his friends, we all won't join. You guys can have good time then. I just don't want to let anyone angry or what, we left only 4 months to be together, in this class.

After I told Eunice, my eyes were moistured with tears. I tried hard to don't let them fall down. Thanks God they did hold well.
After get rid of Eunice, I buried my face into my bag, and pretend to sleep. At that time, my mind was only full of negative thinking. I was so sure that he was picking on me!
I cried. No one knew. Good acting!



The last period, right after the bell rings, Esther ran out from class immediately. We even haven't greet Ms Cheong!
Eunice told me what happened, and Esther was angry.


Indeed, she should be angry.
She's not only have to care about us, she have to care about others in other class. They kept giving her bad time.


Fuck, I want to cry now.
It's the last year, it's the last 4 months.
All we wanted to do, is have a good time, with every one of 5EA1.
But we failed to do that. We even haven't reach the day, there's 1 month left to the game day.
We're like falling apart.
God.
My tears can't stop.
Why is it so hard to have everyone happy?

Now, he's like the person I hated the most in our class. Because of him, Esther lost her temper, I thought I was the one who get picked on. I thought I'll be the one who was out of this class.



Damn, negative thinking, please leave me alone..


Damn, I just had the mask on. Now all the goodness that my skin had absorbed will be washed off by the tears.




I can't reveal the person I'm talking about. But if you're one of our class, you'll know.
Bitch.
Although you're a guy, but I think bitch is the only suitable word for you.
Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment