Saturday, August 25, 2012

24-8-2012

Just finished watching High School Musical2.

Cried.

"Promise is a big word, Troy."

"Plans change, people change."

"But you better step away from the mirror long enough to check the damage that will always be right behind you."

"But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become."

Favourite quotes from the show. All of them from Gabriella.


Watched the High School Musical cast goodbye video again.
That video never failed to make me cry.


3:19am. Midnight. Always get emotional during midnight time.

I have too much thing stucked and I can't tell them.
That make me hard to breath.


25-8-2012
4 months, graduation.
Gosh, I really don't like graduation.
While everybody have to act like happy because we finally can get out from school, from homework and teachers.
But in our deep heart, everyone are crying. No one want to graduate.

Makeup artist always been my dream. But I don't even dare to mention that to my mum. I guess I have to stick with IT.


I'm a kind of girl who will keep everything in heart. But not gossip for sure lol.

Every pressure, I tend to keep them myself. I don't share with others.
You think I forgot everything? No, hell no. I keep them in heart.

I might have bad memory sometimes, but I acted sometimes. I don't really have that bad memory sometimes.





I always take pictures after I had makeup on.
Because I feel more confident. I'll think I'm pretty even though I'm not at all.
I can say my makeup skills is way tooooo far from professional. But I think that's good enough for me.
I don't want to pile all the makeup on, to cover all the flaw.
Makeup, is to beautify you, not to cover the flaw.





When can I find my happiness?
Some day... Just the matter of time.
I'm sure I can find it in my whole life time.
I hope.



Do you have to make me feel like,  
there's nothing left of me..
-Skyscraper by Demi Lovato-




No comments:

Post a Comment