Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy mid-autumn!

Happy mid-autumn!! Today's moon is so huge and round, despite of the weather today~

I finally had mooncake today, durian one, nice!

Had my last driving lesson before the test this morning, I was so nervous and I looks like this is my first time driving car. But I'm sitting for the test tomorrow! I'm so nervous! I don't think I can pass it in 1 time though. =((

I just bathed, and I'm waiting for my hair to dry naturally. But it's almost 11:40 now, I think I shall just blow dry and sleep. But I'm really to blow dry my hair!!


I watched a show on One TV on Astro (Channel 391), the korean channel, that was actually a singing contest, I didn't watch it before so I don't know how it works.
But the most important thing is, I heard the song, [When There Was Me And You] from High School Musical in it!
The contestants are in a shop, then there are some interview clips, then this song was played. OMG I was so surprise when I realized it! So happy because I actually heard HSM song in Korean show, even though that was from HSM1.

Nothing really special to mention, just a quick update though. I think I'll update tomorrow after I sit for the test! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment