Monday, December 10, 2012

YEY for KL trip!!!!

HI EVERYBODYYYYYYY!!!!!!

IT'S 12:30AM, 10-12-2012 NAO!!!
WHICH IS OUR KL TRIP DAY!!!!

I've done preparing everything. Charged mp3, putting new songs to it, packed luggage, makeups, skincare products etc etc.
They are all living in a huge bag now, super heavy /.\
4 days 3 nights people!!!
p/s: I never thought skincare and makeup will be that heavy though. I don't have travel size container to carry them, so I have to bring everything of them in full size. -.-


SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!

Everyone have already come back from trip. RC class, SN class. But we, EA class is setting off tomorrow. /.\
But never mind, late than never isn't?!?!


I'm very excited now!!!!!
HuuHuuu!!!

Yup, I hope that we all can be very co-operate and harmony in the 4 days!
We all, you know, tempered people. At least I am! Haha!
I'll control!!



Starting tomorrow, I'm going to live 4 days without my laptop. Not without internet because our hotel does provide wifi service. So, we are able to log on internet with phone, but mine is a stupid phone /.\
I wanted to bring iPad along, but my bro insists to keep it at home, wtf. =((




Oh and, my last post gained 49 likes! Thank you for reading it and liking it! Thanks for likey! ;D




Sick before trip-----------
Pack for trip--------------√ 
Getting freaking excited---


Alright, evidently everything has prepared! Now I'm in a travel mood!!!!!!


My dream, go on a trip with friends, without adult. If 18 years old Mong not considered an adult lol!


I think I'm going to sleep soon!!
Bah bye everyone!
Bah bye blog!!
See you guys in 4 days!!!






We-we-we so excited  
We so excited  
We gonna have a ball today
---Friday by Rebecca Black---

No comments:

Post a Comment