Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Questionnaire.

Here I am with another questionnaire! Haha, last was Chinese version while this is English version. Kinda different with Chinese version. Found this on Tumblr, fuckyeahsurveys.
I'm a freak who like doing questionnaire and letting people know me better. Put it in simple way, I want people to notice me?! Haha!


  1.  Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
    ---Closed.
  2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
    ---My mom does the work, hahaha.
  3. Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
    ---Nopeeeee.
  4. Where is your next vacation?
    ---Terengganu! I'm going to Terengganu for Ching-Ming on Friday, though it doesn't considered as vacation, I think.
  5. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    ---Who on earth will steal street sign? For what?!
  6. Who do you think reads these?
    ---Readers? Mostly friends from Facebook I think haha!
  7. Do you have a calendar in your room?
    ---Yupp, but not this year's. I don't have this year's calendar.
  8. Where are you?
    ---My room.
  9. What’s your plan for the day?
    ---Watch [I miss you], the Korean drama, later.
  10. Are you reading any books right now?
    ---Rereading [闪闪钻石糖] by 深雪.
  11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    ---Sometimes, when I'm bored or awkward haha.
  12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
    ---Nopeeeeeee.
  13. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
    ---Yup, when I'm singing alone!
  14. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    ---Yes.
  15. What is your “Song of the Week”?
    ---Love light by CNBlue. After watching We got married, obsessed with this song. A very very sweet song!
  16. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
    ---Yes, as long as he looks good instead of girly.
  17. Do you still watch cartoons?
    ---Yup, still loving Powerpuff Girls and Totally Spies!!!
  18. Whats your favorite love movie?
    ---*thinking* I think I don't have a favourite movie, I just watch them.
  19. What do you drink with dinner?
    ---Plain water.
  20. What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
    ---Chilli sauce.
  21. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
    ---Sushi!!! All time favourite. Western food too, and don't forget spaghetti!
  22. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
    ---High School Musical! Literally favourite movie in my whole life, even though I don't watch them as much as I did.
  23. Last person you hugged/kissed?
    ---Friends from school perhaps. On our graduating day, girls were hugging everywhere.
  24. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
    ---Yes, in primary school but we never did anything girl scouts really do.
  25. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
    ---Nooooo.
  26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
    ---Primary school, when I had pen pals.
  27. Can you change the oil on a car?
    ---No.
  28. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    ---Never.
  29. Run out of gas?
    ---Never, my dad always fill the gas so I never fill the gas before.
  30. Favorite kind of sandwich?
    ---Egg mayo, simplest yet the best!
  31. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    ---Waffles, cereals, American breakfast including hash brown!!
  32. What is your usual bedtime?
    ---3/4am after graduating from school.
  33. Are you lazy?
    ---YESSSSS.
  34. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    ---We don't celebrate(?) Halloween here.
  35. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    ---No.
  36. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
    ---Legos.
  37. Are you stubborn?
    ---Yes.
  38. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
    ---Ermm...I don't know both of them.
  39. Ever watch soap operas?
    ---Yes.
  40. Afraid of heights?
    ---YESSSSSSS!
  41. Sing in the car?
    ---Of course!
  42. Dance in the shower?
    ---Sometimes, when the radio is playing my favourite songs.
  43. Dance in the car?
    ---No. Dancing in car could be very dangerous.
  44. Ever used a gun?
    ---Toy, yes.
  45. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    ---A little, though I never watch a musical. But from Grease on Glee, kinda cheesy.
  46. Is Christmas stressful?
    ---No! Because I don't really celebrate it too haha.
  47. Ever eat a pierogi?
    ---No, didn't know what it is until Googled it.
  48. Major annoyance right now?
    ---Can't decide what course to take and which college to attend.
  49. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    ---Teacher!
  50. Do you believe in ghosts?
    ---Kinda, but I'm very very afraid of them.
  51. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
    ---Yes.
  52. Do you take a vitamin daily?
    ---No.
  53. Wear slippers?
    ---Not in house.
  54. Wear a bath robe?
    ---No.
  55. What do you wear to bed?
    ---Normal clothes, I don't wear pyjamas.
  56. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
    ---Jusco. Haha, we don't have any of above in Malaysia!!
  57. Nike or Adidas?
    ---Nike.
  58. Cheetos Or Fritos?
    ---Cheetos.
  59. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
    ---Peanut.
  60. Ever hear of, “gorp”?
    ---No.
  61. Ever taken karate?
    ---No.
  62. Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
    ---No.
  63. Can you curl your tongue?
    ---Nooo.
  64. Ever won a spelling bee?
    ---No, never took part in it. Wanted to enter last year but I guess I missed the date.
  65. Ever cried because you were so happy?
    ---Yes, when I saw my SPM result.
  66. Own any record albums?
    ---No.
  67. Own a record player?
    ---No.
  68. Regularly burn incense?
    ---Yes.
  69. Ever been in love?
    ---No.
  70. Hot tea or cold tea:
    ---Cold.
  71. Tea or coffee?
    ---Coffee.
  72. Favorite kind of cookie?
    ---Chocolate chip!
  73. Can you swim well?
    ---I can swim, but not well.
  74. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
    ---Yes.
  75. Are you patient?
    ---Depends on situation I think.
  76. Ever won a contest?
    ---Yes.
  77. Ever had plastic surgery?
    ---No.
  78. Which are better black or green olives?
    ---I don't eat olives.
  79. Can you knit or crochet?
    ---Noo.
  80. Wash room or bathroom?
    ---Bathroom.
  81. Do you want to get married?
    ---Yes.
  82. Who was your High School crush?
    ---Oh my, this is sharp. Not going to answer this haha.
  83. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
    ---When I was a little kid I bet I did that, every kids did that to get toys!
  84. Do you have kids?
    ---No.
  85. Do you want kids?
    ---Yes.
  86. What kind of mom are you?
    ---I'm not a mom yet, but I hope I can be like a friend to my kids instead of be like a mom.
  87. Do you miss anyone right now?
    ---No.
  88. Who do you want to see right now?
    ---No.


There are some funny and weird questions haha!
Anyways, next post will be the modbox review, I would post it out tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. hee. yeah... U chew your pens. Actually, I think u chewed my pen when you borrowed it the last time... (but i also chewed it before lending it to you!)

    ReplyDelete