Sunday, April 14, 2013

14-4-2013

The week is gonna end tomorrow! But I've been going out in this week, out with friends like 3 days already lol!

First, on Monday, went to Loud Speaker with Eunice and Hui Woon.

No group photo this time lol. Spent 3 hours there and had a lot of fun!!


Then, on Wednesday, went to Sutera Mall and Loud Speaker again. And that day, hell yeah, I was like forced to wear dress lol.
I bought one dress before, on the day we got our SPM result. But I just don't really dare to wear it nor chance for me to wear it. Eunice was at my house Tuesday, so we made decision to Sutera very out of the blue, then she said I have to wear the dress. She even coordinate my bags with the dress lol.

So, I did.
Damn, I'm freaking awkward to be in dress.

And I went with this makeup,

 The eyeliner, they don't match I know. One side is slightly higher and longer than another side. But, I've spent a lot of time on that. I don't do lower eyeliner because it tends to smudge easily.
I need to practice on eyeliner I think. Eyeliner has no shortcut, all you have to do is keep practicing, then you'll find the perfect eyeliner for your eyes. But obviously, I haven't found mine.  =(  I always think my eye makeup actually doesn't really match my eye shape. Damn freaking typical asian eyes, small, monolid.


We sang like 5 hours. We reached there 12:45pm, and it was lunch hour, so only till 2pm I think. We continued and till 5pm. We planned on 6 hours session already lah in fact haha!


This is my very first pic with microphone. lol. I don't know why but seems like every girl to karaoke room sure will take picture with microphone! hahahaa!


Later that night, went out with Esther, Khang Zheng and Jin Xiang. We went to U dessert!
Took this in car. The mystery light literally don't want me to be in the picture wtf. I was still the driver! I'm the only one who got license and allowed to drive. Khang Zheng got license too but he wasn't drive, but he can ride motorcycle?! lol. Esther is still waiting for her test on Monday! FIGHTING!!

After sending the boys back, went to mamak with Esther for girls talk haha!


Then yesterday, went to Bukit Indah to watch Ah Boys to Men II with Esther!! My first time driving to Bukit Indah Jusco hahaha. The movie is awesome! Very very funny!
But the royal popcorn is duh. Tooooo sweet. I can't finish even half of it, just left it there. Yet it is so expensive!!
Later at night, I realized that I missed the We Got Married global version!!!!! OMG Now I have to wait for it to be on internet like other netizens. I should be the one who can watch it first. T.T









 I was trying with eyeliner last week, and ended with this. Will it be too much? There's lower eyeliner. For my nails, it's a gradient set from Etude House, special edition few years ago, read it in magazine then just bought it. Comes with a basic nude colour, and 2 different tones of bronze shimmer.







I was getting emotional few days ago, when I suddenly like, missing everyone from the class lol.
Really miss 5EA1 a lot, a lot. I miss the time when we all just sat at the middle row of class, even though there should be boys' turf. But we always sat there because the fan is just above. I miss the time talking back to teachers but teacher didn't get angry.
I miss the time when teacher is teaching, we made the text a little funny and everyone were laughing. I miss when we actually gossip about our classmate.
I miss talking with the Malays and Indians.
I miss everything, everyone..

Now everyone are pursuing their dreams, or obeying parents' advice going schools they don't like a lot.
Everyone, are not a class anymore. Once we graduated, no contacts with some classmates anymore.
No matter how good we were, we will still lose contact after a while..

Time will fade everything away.. so as our friendship..

What ship never sink? It's friendship!
But seems like some of our friendship is sinking slowly, like titanic...


I just hope, all of us can gather again...



"One by one, they left my side
And we’ll probably meet someone new
Oh please tell me why’d you have to go
Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away
I thought I wouldn’t be sad at all but traces of you still remain
At memories of us laughing and crying together, today I’m officially missing you"
--Officially missing you by Akdong Musician--




No comments:

Post a Comment