Friday, April 26, 2013

26-4-2013

I finally got my sijil perhentian corrected, I got everything prepared, I'll register next Monday.
Southern university college is my final choice. I'm taking foundation in arts, then bachelor in English.
I wanted to take diploma in English at the first place, but then the person in charge recommended me the foundation course, it saves time and money. So, I'm taking her advice.

After everything, I decided to follow my interest on picking the course. My friends all said you shouldn't study the thing you like, but something benefit you in future. Course that can ensure your future, that can earn money, that can ensure you get a job as soon as you graduated.
I heard it, I understood it. That's why I said I want to take business study. It's a course that can fully ensure your future. You definitely can get a job with that.

But my dad, he kept telling me that I should go for the course I like, I'm interested in. He said, most of the people now, their job has no relationship with what they studied in college or in university. Then he set up 2 examples, my cousin sister who studied hotel management, she worked in hotel for few years after she graduated. But now she works in a company, I forgot what's her position but nothing with hotel management at all.
One of my uncle who studied civil engineering, but now he works in a company that process iron.

He actually wants me to take cooking course since I'm interested in it and it definitely ensure your future as well. He also wants me to learn how to cook nasi dagang, because he always wanted to "import" the Terengganu food to Johor! Nasi dagang, kerepok lekor, the little bun etc. -.-
He said, study in college is just increasing our knowledge. Now, most of the employer want workers with experienced instead of a person with certificate but no knowledge at all.
Certificate is still important, but it isn't everything.

He told me not to listen to my friends, don't follow friends just because don't want to separate with friends. Because I'm the kind who can't live without friends -.-
I just don't dare to meet new people, new things.

After a night of thinking, I decided to take English course. Firstly, English is always my best subject.
I wanted to be a teacher since I was small. I kinda meant it, really. During these 4 months staying at home, I actually really hope to be a teacher, even though for few months. But my laziness beats everything! Haha.
Having an English certificate, I can be a teacher, either in schools or tuition centers. I can also work in magazine office.
Or, as my dad says, go back to Terengganu and learn how to cook lol!


So, that's my decision. Taking course in English. I know some people are shocked when I said I want to study in Southern university college as it isn't a famous college. But it is near to my house, and the fees aren't too expensive lol!
Some suggested to study in Singapore. The fee is too high as well as the living cost. I can't afford it.
Some are supportive because I'm taking English course.
Well, we can't tell our future by now. So, don't worry too much about future! Living now is what important.









❤I really dislike people who can't fulfill their promises. Promise is promise, it is something you promise. You should've do it, not breaking the promise at the eleventh hour. As I always say, "promise" is a big word.
When you promise others, they will raise high hope on it, or rely on you, on your promise. But suddenly you say you can't fulfill it, moreover not directly to that person, but through others.
Damn, no one like that, alright?!


❤Having a BBQ party tomorrow! Because my parents are away from home again! Just like last year lol. They are going to KL, for interclub golf competition.


❤The background song is actually very sad, Officially Missing You from Akdong Musician. The original singer is Tamia. I prefer Akdong's version because they changed to lyrics to Korean, and the song is dedicated to the contestants in K-Pop Star season 2.


❤I actually can read a little Hangul. But I need time. I can't read it right away when I see it. But even though I can read it, I don't understand too lol.
I started learning by reading Running Man member's name, then slowly remember the word. I found a Korean dictionary at home so I copy some of them down, by the way I learnt a lot. We had Korean dictionary because few years back then my mum has Korean friends, really Korean, because of the daughter of the family came here for her golf career.
I was so regretted that if I learned Korean earlier or they stay here longer, I may dare to speak with them in Korean. But they are in Korea now lol.


 
[하나둘 곁을 떠나가는
아마도 다른 사람으로 만날
Oh please tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel it won't go away]
---Officially Missing You by 악동뮤지션

No comments:

Post a Comment