Monday, May 13, 2013

12-5-2013

Happy mother's day to every mothers in the world! My family doesn't celebrate events except birthday lol.

Anyways, we went to City Square today because my bro wanted to buy shorts.  /.\
I bought a few things too!


Etude house!!! Because it's their 5th anniversary this year, they are running buy 1 free 1 in the weekend! I'm not sure if it's every weekend or not, but I saw comment on their facebook saying this will be run every weekend in May.

I wanted to grab moisturizing cream. I'm using Mary Kay moisturizing cream in number 2 which is for normal skin. But it's not enough for my skin, my skin is pretty dry these days. And I remembered I watched a Taiwan show, the hostess went to Korea, Etude House and recommended a very moisturizing cream and suitable for dry skin. I went on Googled it but no answer.
I browsed Etude House's website, realize that Krystal and Sulli are the speakperson of the brand, no wonder Etude House sponsored [To the Beautiful you] and their face cream appeared in the show, fell from the desk by Hannah lol.

Anyways, the sales assistant recommends me some product, one with whitening and another one is aloe vera. My skin is pretty thin and sensitive so I'm not really suitable to use whitening product. So, I picked out the aloe vera one.
It's moistfull aloe cream from moistfull aloe line. It comes with a small spatula and a sample size of the moistfull aloe first essence.  This is RM79.9/50ml
The first essence should be applied before toner. So your routine should be:
Cleanser-->first essence-->toner-->moisturizer.

Due to the buy 1 free 1 event, I got to pick another product. I thought the free product is selected item or the same item. But it's actually storewide! That means you can pick whatever product you want. But in the 2 products, if one is more expensive than another one, then you'll have to pay for the expensive one.

For the another product, I chose

Wonder pore freshner from Wonder Pore line. It's RM79.9/500ml.
I saw this in a blogger's post, [Skincare product that must buy in Korea]. The list included pretty much products from different brand, but this is the only Etude House product in the list if I remember it right. This can be used as toner, which will control the oil, and minimizing your pores. You can also use it as a spray mist if you put this into those little spray bottle.

I love the pump's design. Just put the cotton pad on it, pump for twice then you're good to go. Hassle-free. Hygienic. Like those nail polish remover.

So I just pay RM79.9 for these 2 products and the recycle bag! lol
YEAH!!!




Then we headed to KSL too. I bought a purse. XDDDD
This is the purse I'm using:
It has 2 "pockets" and a coin "pocket". I don't know what it called but I know you get what I mean. =D
p/s: Forgive the High School Musical ticket. I know most of the people put their photos, or family or friends' picture there but I put HSM. I wanted to remind myself how I used to be crazy into HSM and never forget HSM lol.

The new purse looks like this:

I don't know what the colour called but from what I Google translate from Chinese, it's called light tan, 駝色.

It has 3 pockets and 2 pockets for coins.

But I can't put cards on the bottom side because the "button" there. DAMNNNN.
I neglected that point. One of the important thing when I buy purse is enough spaces for cards, as I have many member cards. 어머어머



Last but not least, ootd of a extremely fat but somehow confident Asian.

I HATE DOING HAIR.. not to mention I lost all my bobbin pins and left only 1. Have to think how to do with 1 bobbin pin lol. Braided it and pinned to the back.






--------7 days to my college school day. 너무긴장해...

5 comments:

  1. Hello, just wаnteԁ to mеntion, I lονed thіs pοst.
    It wаs іnspiring. Keеp on poѕting!



    mу weblog - Accomodations regarding Website visitors and also Travelers to be able to Morocco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all, bеcausе I am in fact keen of reading this weblоg's post to be updated regularly. It consists of nice stuff.

    my page Health spa Major resorts a new Principle to Notice a Great Rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really gοod tip especіally to thoѕe
    fresh to thе blogosphеre. Brief but verу aсcurate informаtion… Many thаnkѕ for shаring thіs one.
    A must reaԁ post!

    Here is my ωeb site: article

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog often аnd I гeаlly thank you for youг contеnt.
    The artіcle has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    My blog post; E. Mark's Basilica Vеnіce Itаly ()

    ReplyDelete