Monday, July 15, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith

So.. it's 15th today. Still, can't believe what I saw on internet yesterday.

Yesterday, 14th, I was browsing Facebook on my phone, I was in the car with my family.
Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, suddenly, I saw a sentence "CONFIRMED! Cory Monteith was found dead in his hotel room in Canada!......" on Glee Malaysia. 
BAAMMMMM. I wasn't sure what happened. Then I proceed to Google, searching [Cory Monteith]. BAAAMMMMMM again. The whole page flooded with "CORY MONTEITH FOUND DEATH IN....."
I clicked in CNN's article as I think CNN is the most believable source. 

Blank. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to react. I couldn't shout, I couldn't cry, because I'm with my family in the car.

When I got home, I went to Twitter, Lea didn't tweet anything. Reading updates, Taylor Swift, Christina Perri, Rihanna, Jonas brother, Dot-Marie, Damian McGinty and other Glee members, the Glee project contestants or stars, even Kim Kardashian tweeted. Wow.

Later the evening, my relatives came and we're still having fun, I were still playing with cousins. Maybe I forgot that thing. Maybe I can't accept the truth.

In the night, when the lights' off, I was browsing 9gag. I saw a picture saying, "Cory Monteith didn't die, he just took a midnight train going anywhere.."

I cried. I went to Twitter again, realizing most Glee members had tweeted. I cried a lot when I saw the tweets. 

#RIPCoryMonteith  #StayStrongLea  were trending on Twitter.






They were planning on getting marry.. Rumours say in 2 weeks..

They were on screen couple on Glee for 4 years, they were off screen couple for over 1 year..
They had already at the stage of planning wedding. Lea should be wearing white gown, kissing Cory in 2 weeks. But now she will wear black and kissing his coffin.

We Gleeks may lost our idol, Glee may lost its huge star, but Lea and his family lost their heart...
Lea planned to get married with this guy, she planned to have babies with this guy, she planned to get old with this guy. But everything changes...


His death is rumoured as drug overdose.
He touched drugs since he's 13, he got into rehab at 19. 
This year, March, he went into rehab again but voluntarily, with the support of family, Lea and friends.
He tried, he tried to get rid of addiction. But that's not a easy job..




在JbTalks有人開了個主題, [怎麼沒人理glee男主角過世??!!!]
我的回覆很長  寫了很多
 因為有人說爲什麽Cory不會珍惜生命
尼瑪如果他不會珍惜生命  他就不會認真想要戒毒 

很多人說不認識  其實也不稀奇
馬來西亞對這種歌舞劇的接受度沒那麼高  普遍度也沒那麼高
可是我看到一個人說的東西我很火滾  [glee就是那个翻唱别人歌的kelefe?]
媽的  什麽叫kelefe?
你知不知道Glee唱紅了多少歌曲?
你知不知道Rebecca Black的Friday被Glee唱的多好聽?
你知不知道他們每一首歌要練多久  唱多久  還有舞蹈要練多久?
Cory本身不是一個會唱歌的人  他是drummer  audition被選中他也意外
他也不會跳舞  可能手腳長  不協調 他要練多久才能克服?
媽的什麽是kelefe?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Go and tell your idol how you love them and thank them for bring you joy. Make sure you do that before it's too late, because I don't have the chance to say that anymore..

I only watch Glee until like half season of season 4. But Finn is always my favourite character. I ship Finchel too.


Glee scheduled to start shooting of season 5 in 2 weeks. Now Cory's death may change things..




This is actually my laptop sticker. I will keep that and not change it. Because Cory is in it...





Rest in peace Cory.. We all will keep supporting Glee and Lea.. You're now a star, please look down at Lea as you promised in Glee...





Hey big guy, we will forever remember the tall, awkward, Canadian, actor, drummer, person, you. Please don't stop believing...
We love you. Rest in Peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment