Monday, December 16, 2013

16-12-2013

I should really study for tomorrow's test. But since it's economic, somehow I don't feel nervous. I think I did a great job on test 1, so quite confident hahaha. But actually we still don't know the first test's result!
Having a kinda over confident attitude here! No matter what, I'm still a economic student back in high school. I always have this thinking in my mind. Hahaha!

Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball kept playing in my mind. I know how hilarious and absurd is the music video, but I actually haven't watch it. But I like this song! So as "we can't stop", I don't like the video as it totally ruin her Hannah Montana image, the cute Disney girl image. But I like that song!

It's like all the Disney girls transform to sexy image after they leave Disney. Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus. Demi Lovato too, she use drug, she was sick, but now she's back to the positive image. And I extremely love her despite the fact that I used to hate Camp Rock because it kinda threatened High School Musical's place. Hahahaha. She's lovely now.  =D


我只想 對著天空輕輕的呼吸
尋找我最愛的人到底在哪裡
在混亂中  翻箱倒櫃尋找  記憶

Love this part of lyric.


Ughhhh should've stop everything and start studying. ECONOMIC HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment