Thursday, September 25, 2014

24-9-2014

Ugh September is going to end in like, 1 week? Today is going to end in 8 minutes.

It's only 1 week since I got my result, but I feel like it's been forever.

Not really sure how am I going to pass the remaining 3 months... My parents seems to give up on asking me to get a job. God my mum made promises to travel overseas but then you want me to get a job? If you want me to work, DON'T MAKE PROMISES. I'm super serious on promises.

There's a not sure promise or not, but wish. We friends hope to go travel in December. To be honest, I am having hopes on it. I AM.



"Sometimes people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.
Issac shot me a look. "Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Don't you believe in true love?"

---John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

 

People just make them. Sometimes people don't recognize the fact that, promise is a big word.
You make it, you break it.
What's the whole point of making them then?

No comments:

Post a Comment