Monday, October 6, 2014

5-10-14

Happy me was happy after typing the last post! Remember I said my mum decided not going back to kampung anymore? She then whatsapp me later that we're going back! (Yes we were in the same house but using whatsapp. Save the trouble of shouting and running up and down lol)

Happily going back! We went back to Dangi, a small village but big enough in the map lol, in Negeri Sembilan. The first thing we did was going to Kuala Pilah for 水魚! I don't know what it's called in English and definitely not "water fish" lol. 水魚就是憋, 水魚湯麵來嘎. 很好吃! It's very very famous in Kuala Pilah. After lunch, we went to visit my mum's uncle, and he's living in a house literally surrounded by forest. He said he'll hear tiger's growling sound at night. O.O
After back to my aunt's house, we went to the saloon, which located behind a kopitiam lol. My mum dyed her hair and I got a hair wash. You know what, mum's dying and my washing, plus my aunt short hair washing, the total was not even 1/3 from our regular dying! It's like RM50 for my mum's dying, and she has quite long hair. We were shocked when we heard the price. I decided to get a wash every time I'm back lol.

Oh yeah nice washed and blown hair.




Later the night, we headed to Tampin for the famous pork satay. This stall even got recommended by Sinchew I think. Everyone there, including my mum, every local says the stall started at 11pm/12am. We arrived there by 11:30-ish, and it was SOLD OUT. I was like what?! We drove 20 minutes in the midnight and you're sold out?! Turns out people reserved and they may or may not turn up. And the stall starts at 10:30pm. Who on earth spread the news saying 12am?!

Then we opt for the 龍江面 which is also the speciality of Tampin. Annndddd it was freaking sold out as well. SUPER DISAPPOINTED. Later we finally found a shop called 小泰廚 I guessed. Thai food at 12am is totally new to me. But they have pork satay so okay.
But it didn't taste great. It tasted 90% exactly like how my family marinated the chicken wings for barbecue. I can do that as well lol.
I ordered 炒冬粉.
This was tasteless! I only finish half of it because a)I'm too ful  b)Too tasteless. Nothing like Thai food wtf.


Anyways! The second day aka today, after breakfast in kopitiam, typical breakfast---half-boiled eggs and toast with kopi-o. Nothing taste familiar like this. My childhood in kampung!
To pick up more of my childhood memories in kampung, went to my favourite shop and bought snacks.
I forgot the apollo biscuit!! omg I was talking about that but then I forgot it omg omg. The tauke neo of the shop has the same name with me lol.


We started our journey back to Johor after a quick shower. We went to Tampin again to find food. We went to every shop we know, and they're all sold out at 2pm!! I can't believe how hard to find Chinese shop that is still operating at 2pm!! Where are people?! We settled with noodles in the only shop that we can see.
I don't know why is it so hard to find food back in Negeri Sembilan...  ㅠ.ㅠ


Then we're back! We went to Scientex/mutiara rini for dinner. There were couple new hawker centre going on. And guess what? We found pork satay here wtf! And it actually tasted nice!!


This is the link that I can find about the famous pork satay in Tampin. See this post was published back in 2008, and it says 12am too. IT'S FREAKING 10:30PM NOW PEOPLE!
You can't imagine how frustrated and disappointed we were because it was drizzling, and we can't find anything to eat lol.




I saw this in Weibo. When I saw this, I was like "yeah that's me". I've been there. I know people were calling me. Or perhaps now is still calling lol.



I am sporting this nails now! No the black lines weren't hand drawn. I learnt this on a instagram account, Nailsartvidss.





Big-headed photos are so popular in the internet, and I downloaded a random one to play with. Obviously you have to choose picture with nothing in the background lol. Also I used Meitu Xiuxiu's taller effect. I think it's fun to play with apps haha!



I guess that's it for today! I'll try hard to keep this blog as updated and possible! I'm being so lazy on blogging and since I have so many times, I'll try to blog more often  ;)


Stay strong, stay positive, stay happy!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment