Wednesday, November 26, 2014

26-11-2014

Just a quick update before starting new drama.
36 days to new year, argh so fast. It's like I haven't done anything yet.
Oh no, I finally graduated from foundation.
Something definitely worth celebrating.
Anddddd finally speaks out to friend. 
Another memorable thing.


A modbox review will be up soon!
Finally ordered another modbox, as it is not attractive anymore.
I guess the beauty box subscription is all about surprise.
When you get to pick your samples, there's no surprise.
You don't expect what's in the box anymore.
Or at least I don't.
I don't have the happiness when I received modbox anymore.
I used to be like, "Oh it's modbox!!! Have to open immediately and see what's in there!"
But now, it's "Oh the modbox came in. Okay let's see what I ordered. Okay everything there"

The surprise and suspicious are gone. So I stopped ordering.
And their samples kinda remains the same for couple months.
But it's been a while, and I finally see new thing, even though not really attractive to me though.
I ordered, received, took pictures, done.
Nothing much to test out this time hahaha.

I'm not paid to do the review, so I can say whatever I want to say.
Good or bad, it's up to me.


During 1111, 11th November, I bought Taobao on my own.
This is my first time trying buying Taobao by myself.
And I would say, it's simple and easy.
I received the parcel today, a whole box of goods.
It's like getting gifts on Christmas!
Only I paid for it hahaha.


Recently a Taiwaness blogger is in the "sponsored or not" scandal.
Well basically she post everything as her belonging, never labelled sponsored or advertisment.
She closed her Facebook page last week for 2 days, and she said it's been reported.
But when the page reopen, the likes remains the same.
But lots of her ootd post are deleted.
The truth is, there's a law in Taiwan, that you have to declare if it is sponsored or not.
Because it is money related. You have to be clear. And by that, you have to pay tax.
But many bloggers will claim the things as theirs, not sponsored so they can skip paying tax.
So she deleted those posts. Now every fans feels cheated.
Now her page's comments are so interesting.
I love reading them, so sarcastic, much sarcasm.

Well actually who cares if it sponsored?
But you have to label it well.
You said you share this item purely because you used it and like it.
But the fact is, it is sponsored.
We feel cheated because we thought you really like it.
But you're not.
Who to blame?
Her.






Time to start watching dramas.


No comments:

Post a Comment