Monday, August 31, 2015

Sabah story prologue.

It's been 2 weeks since my last post.
I did nothing but went to Sabah in this sembreak.

Here's a story.
One friend of mine is Sabahan, she wanted to take us as guide.
In months after we booked the tickets, many things happened.
One of our friend abandoned her ticket, she didn't go afterall.
I chose to go with another Sabahan friend, since things may get awkward there.
I asked for her permission, I really did.
I made sure she didn't do any planning and booking before I tell her my decision.
She was okay, she said okay, case closed.

Few days before us going to Sabah, she said to another friend, that she was upset with us.
Because she did all the planning, yet we didn't go with her.
So now I'm the bad guy, again?
I asked you, you said okay.
That's why I said okay too.
But then you turn your back to another, telling another story?
Oh fucking yeah, now I can see you through.
If you told me honestly, then I can definitely go with your plan.
You are the one who told me it was okay to go separately.
But at the end you were upset, angry at us.
Fine.

The world is disgusting???
Hey you are the freaking one who made the world disgusting.
You are the one who broke everything.
I do cherish the friendship, I did.
I thought we were good friends.
I was so happy that I gained a group of friends in few months.
I said we were good friends, we will always be there for you.
You said we weren't friends, but sisters.
Now you turn your back and stab us.
Not the first time. Yet pointing fingers at us?
How dare you?

Grow up, girl. You aren't small neither young anymore.
Please, peel off your mask and be a person.
I am so sick of you telling two-sided stories.
Do you know how hypocritical are you?
How can a person who told allllll those lies, still being normal?
How could you?
What's the point of being a two-sided person?
Is it fun? Is it funny to see us hating each other?
You said he pulled us apart, yet you did the same thing.
Disappoint is definitely not enough to describe you.
I actually think you are pathetic, you know?
Killing allll the people around you, yet you two get back together again.
You gained back your relationship, we lost our friendship.
I guess it's a fair game.




Back to my Sabah story.
I ateeeeee so much.
I walkedddddddd so much.
I told to my friend, the amount of walking in two days already reached my quota for half of a year. XDD
We didn't have transport, we relied on our trustworthy feet.
But our friend's father took us to many places too! Out of his busy business, it's so nice of him taking us here and there.
We ate a lot of food, most of them were recommended on a post on Weibo lol.
I was scrolling Weibo as usual one day before we set off, and I saved some pictures down. hahhaa
And when we were there, I realized we were going to the places recommended hahaha.

I went to Tanjung Aru, and it easily becomes my favourite place in Sabah.
The sand on the beach aren't sand, they are like flour!
It's so freaking damn fine, seriously unlike the feeling of sand!
I was so surprised!
And because it's so fine, my feet sunk in easily at the border between sea and beach.

I actually found a lot of pictures to post, so I may write another post tomorrow.
Anddd it will be a picture heavy one!
For now, I'll just post one sunset picture.
I took this with my trustworthy iPhone 6!
It's so breathtaking omg.
The view was amazing.
No wonder it's one of the most beautiful sunset in the world.
And we waited for it for 2 days. We were lucky to catch it on the day that we came back. ^^
Because of the weather, Sabah rains at around 4, that's why we couldn't see it, neither the sun.
But the view, the cloud are amazing enough.
Will post more in the next post.
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment