Monday, September 21, 2015

Recently.

I'm freaking busy for the past week....
Or just the past weekend. lol

13th September 2015, Sunday.
Hui Woon's wedding.
Me and Eunice were the bridesmaids, out of 9.
 Us 9.
LE AWKWARD ME, LE GIANT ME.
Like seriously, I always know I'm tall.
But I never know I'm THAT tall lololol.

On our way to the dinner.

 The power of the ZR hahahaha.


It was an intense day, andddd freaking tiring.
All of us were so tired during the dinner,
but somehow we drank a lot hahaha.

We ended the morning session at around 12:30++,
and we need to get prepare for the dinner.
There's barely 3 hours of rest in the middle.


The next day, 14th September 2015, Monday.
Our school had a 2-days-long student bazaar.
 We're selling egg crepes, and it's a huge hit!
 Us working damn hard, didn't have time to rest during the lunch hour... 'cause that's the highlight of the day.
 First day working crew.
Second day working crew.
Yes we were wearing the same shirt because that's our society shirt.
Yes I did of course wash the shirt. :D
There's no way wearing a shirt 2 days straight without washing it.

15th September 2015, Tuesday.
After our hard work, we managed to earn some money ;DDDDDDDDD
We had to even go out to refill our raw ingredients!!!
That's such a success!!! We decided to make this a tradition,
we're going to sell this as a tradition of English society. :))

After working, our dear president bought luncheon meat and rice!
I thought they were joking O.O
I guess you should really believe in seniors XDD
 Fried cucumber with egg, seasoned with herbal egg's sauce.
Fried egg crepe.
Pan fried egg-coated luncheon meat.
Fried tomato egg!!!!
It's a protein and cholesterol filled meal. hahahhaha
 And our senior's masterpiece, tuna egg fried rice!

We had a feast XDDDDD
It's so fun to eat together, like a family!


Few days past.
19th September 2015, Saturday.
My mum's side family had a family trip.
We went to Kukup!
My cousin sister in the middle was our organizer~

Girls, please remember I'm your sister. You've called me jiejie for 15 years/10 years.
Please DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE A BED.
STOP LYING ON ME. YOU DON'T HAVE BONE HUHHHHH???
omg lol hahahahahaha


She wanted to do the pose that T.O.P from Bigbang did. -.-

Was having coffee and milo, and nothing to do......


Yes we had nothing else to do.


HOHOHO.




That's basically it.
I didn't take much photo for Hui Woon's wedding because
a. I'm so tired.
b. I wasn't familiar with other bridesmaids...
c. There weren't much thing to take...
d. they had TR/ZR, all I had was phone..........T.T


As for Kukup, THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO.
Karaoke, okay it is but the song list is a few years back.
And there's no Korean songs XDDDDD

The only thing is I find the person-in-charge very friendly.
She is always smiling and willing to help us.
The house was in good condition too, even though I can't remember the name XDD
 Seafood wasn't that fresh lolol.
I see my dad stopped eating fish after one bite, then I know what happened.
He said there's "soil" taste in the fish...
I just kept on eating anyways, because I can't taste any XDDD
I'm a maniac for seafood.  ^^



Student bazaar was awesome.
There's people coming back on the second day ^^
There's a girl saw our shirts, recognized us from DOE,
saying our egg crepes was delicious ^^
I like how people bought 1,
and came back again for another. ^^
It's a chef kinda feeling, I love how people like our food, coming back for our food.
We're going to make this dish our trademark!!!!
Let's earn more next time!!!!!!!!!!! lololol

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment